As I May – My Own Creations (2019) (Rockshots Records)
Release Date: Out July 26, 2019 Worldwide via Rockshots Records, July 24, 2019 In Japan via Spiritual Beast
Publicist – Jon Asher – asher(@)ashermediarelations.com
1. End of The Beginning (0:39)
2. Pride Goes Before A Fall (3:30)
3. What A Waste of Life (3:34)
4. I See You In Me (3:30)
5. Silent (4:12)
6. Necessary Evil (3:42)
7. Cure Is More Worse Than Disease (3:08)
8. Quiet Place (3:49)
9. Loud (3:54)
Album Length: 30:03
– Recorded at: 13th Studio and Astia Studio
– Produced, mixed and mastered: Stefan Pommerin at Illusia Production
– Drum Production: A.I.M, Stefan Pommerin and Anssi Kippo
– Vocal Production: A.I.M and Rami Nykänen
– Synths/ Programmin: Lasse Hiltunen and Stefan Pommerin
– Artwork: Jan Handzus
– Photos: Kimmo Pulliainen
– Choir: Jari Valjakka, Kari Vesalainen and Vesa Karjalainen
Finnish modern metal act AS I MAY will be releasing their second album “My Own Creation” this coming July 2019. Signing with labels Rockshots Records (Italy) and Spiritual Beast (Japan), the sophomore full length is slated for a worldwide release on July 26th along with it being available in Japan on July 24th.
“My Own Creation” is a fast-paced blend of modern metal with metalcore highlights. It’s heavy, melodic and unique; and sonically more mature than AS I MAY’s previous release “Speak No Evil” (2017). Working on writing music that is easy to identify with a digital atmosphere, AS I MAY make their listeners headbang and sing along to the catchy choruses.
Paying homage to many old school metal bands, In Flames fans will find a special affinity for this Finnish act.
The four-piece modern melodic metal band from Mikkeli, Finland was formed in 2016. The group now consists of Tipi Nokelainen (vocals and bass); Lasse Hiltunen (vocals and guitar); Jani Valhola (backup vocals and guitars) and Marko Korhonen (drums).